Commercial Power Washing – Freehold NJ
Are wondering how commercial power washing benefit my business? Built-up grime and dirt can wreak havoc on your commercial buildings, giving them a worn-down appearance. If left unattended, it will cause long-term structural damage.
Power washing is a safe and effective way to give the exteriors of your property– including paved walkways and walls – a facelift that will leave them thoroughly cleaned and ultimately, it’ll refresh their appearance.
Commercial Power Washing Benefits
- Boost the Curb Appeal of Your Building
Did you know that up to 70 percent of clients make their purchasing decisions after they walk through a front door? Yes, that is true. Therefore, the exterior appearance of your commercial building is as important as what happens inside.
Freehold commercial power washing is a cost-effective and safe way to restore the appearance of your commercial building, giving new clients a positive first impression; thus, getting them through your front door.
- Prevent Illnesses and Injuries
Slips, trips, and falls are the third leading cause of time-loss injuries in Freehold, NJ. It is essential to get rid of dangerous grime in high-traffic areas before someone – whether a client or an employee – suffers a serious slip.
It is also vital to get rid of built-up pollutants such as bird droppings, pollen, and mold. They can cause respiratory diseases, breathing troubles, and allergies for a building’s guests and residents if left unattended.
- Wash Away Built-Up Grime to Maintain A Commercial Building
We all know that grime looks unattractive. It can cause significant structural damage. Troublesome buildups include:
- Mold and mildew that can permanently discolor the building if you don’t clean it or become quite difficult to get rid of.
- De-icing salt that you should clean up in the spring to prevent the acidic buildups. The cleanup will also prevent runoff from wearing away at metal, wood, and concrete.
- Bird droppings that have a pH of 3.0 to 4.5 (on par with vinegar) and can eat away at stone, metal, wood, and tar-based materials.
Regularly cleaning built-up pollutants, dirt, and mildew can help maintain your commercial building. It can protect your property from premature wear-and-tear.
- Power Washing Guarantees a Complete Clean
High-pressure commercial power washing is the most cost- and time -effective way to tackle various outdoor surfaces, including:
- Aluminum and vinyl siding
- Parking garages (underground or elevated)
- Brick, cinderblock, stone-clad, and concrete walls
- Sidewalks and walkways (blacktop or concrete)
- Dumpster areas (to disinfect and get rid of odors)
- Awnings and facades
cuts through the most stubborn dirt easily. Therefore, it makes it easy to clean huge areas in a flash.
Working with the Right Power Washing Professionals, Freehold NJ
If you want to keep your commercial building looking its best, then stick to a routine power-washing schedule. It will help to remove grime and dirt before serious problems crop up.
Professional power washing companies such as Affordable & Professional Window & Gutter Cleaning Powerwashing Services have the equipment, expertise, experience, and teams to get the cleaning job done right. We guarantee an effective, safe, and thorough power washing.
You can count on Affordable & Professional Window & Gutter Cleaning Powerwashing Services crew to power away built-up grime and dirt. If you need commercial power washing service in Freehold, NJ, call us today at (732) 462-0462 for a free quote.