Affordable & Professional Garage Floor Concrete Refinishing
Since 1986 Affordable & Professional Window & Gutter Cleaning Powerwashing services has served Monmouth County, Middlesex County, & Ocean County
Garage Floor Concrete Refinishing
Are you starting to notice issues with your garage concrete flooring? Make your garage flooring look good as new again with our garage floor concrete refinishing service. Contact Affordable & Professional Window & Gutter Cleaning Powerwashing Services, one of the leading reputable and experienced garage floor refinishing and repair companies in Monmouth, Middlesex and Orange County NJ.
We offer affordable and effective Garage Floor Concrete Refinishing services as well as other various concrete resurfacing options. You can trust us as your premier concrete resurfacing company in Middlesex County NJ.
We’re full-service Garage Floor Concrete Refinishing experts, working closely with our customers to deliver exceptional results for the most reasonable price.
As one of the strongest and most durable construction materials, it is no wonder why concrete is the most preferred choice for garage floors across the country. Still, despite its ability to hold up under adverse weather conditions and even the heaviest vehicles, all of that constant tire and foot traffic and elements do take a toll over time.
Gradually, the heavy use detracts from the appearance of your garage floor – and, worse yet, cause some vulnerabilities that can jeopardize the structural integrity of the slab.
For almost 25 years, we have specialized in Garage Floor Concrete Refinishing to create durable, low-maintenance, attractive decorative concrete floors for garages in Monmouth, Middlesex and Orange County NJ. We can apply a concrete overlay over any existing garage floor concrete surface and customize it specifically for your business.
How We Refinish Garage Concrete Floors
Here is an overview of the garage floor concrete refinishing process (details vary depending on which products are used):
- Prepare and Repair – If your garage floor concrete surface has an existing coating or treatment, we start by removing the old finish. Our Garage Floor Concrete Refinishing processes are designed to be safe yet effective while preparing your existing concrete for its new finish. Etch, grind, or shot blast the concrete surface to make it porous. We will fix cracks or other existing damage.
- Clean and Prime – We mop and let your concrete slab thoroughly dry. If necessary, a primer will be applied.
- Mix Product – Following instructions, we will mix the concrete refinisher to prepare it for application. We may add in color if necessary.
- Apply Overlay – Depending on your desired look, we then apply your preferred overlay by spraying, rolling, or troweling.
- Add patterns and Texture – This is completed using hand-trowels, rakes, stamps, and other specialty tools.
- Cure and Seal – After the overlay cures, we will finally add a sealer for additional protection. Our customers often ask us if a concrete patio needs to be sealed, and our answer is always yes. A sealer will preserve the look of your patio for longer. Further, it enhances its stain resistance and makes it easier to maintain.
Garage Floor Concrete Refinishing is not an easy job! Don’t worry, our professionals can do it for you at a very reasonable price.
Benefits of Concrete Refinishing
If you have considered fully replacing your garage floor, patio slab, sidewalks, or driveway, talk to our Garage Floor Concrete Refinishing team at Affordable & Professional Window & Gutter Cleaning Powerwashing Services first.
For a fraction of the cost, time, and hassle of breaking out and replacing your concrete garage floor completely, we can transform your cracked, unsightly surfaces, giving them a new lease of life.
With the many refinish options to choose from, we can help you to create a concrete surface that resists stains, moisture, and chemicals. You can choose a non-slip concrete surface for your garage floor to improve safety and comfort.
But whatever refinish option you choose, you can count on having an unparalleled level of durability. Our long-lasting concrete surfaces will serve you for a longer period and require little maintenance.
We serve customers in Monmouth, Middlesex and Orange County NJ. Don’t waste your time and money with DIY projects or inexperienced professionals! Contact our team of experts for all your garage floor concrete refinishing needs.
For more information on Garage Floor Concrete Refinishing, call us today at (732) 462-0462 or complete our online contact form for a free quote.